Safety and enviroment
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P361: Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.
- P103: Read label before use.
- P331: Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P353: Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P310: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…
- P501: Dispose of contents/container to...
- P303: IF ON SKIN (or hair):
- P301: IF SWALLOWED:
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.