Toner color update for DeBeer WaterBase 900+
DeBeer Refinish aims to deliver high-quality products, and constantly seeks out new ways to improve the Waterbase 900+ series for even better productivity, coverage and color customization options for users worldwide.
To optimize the system, Valspar has implemented a number of adjustments in the most relevant color formulas. This means that seven toner colors that are no longer needed have been removed. The new color formulas are now available in the latest ICRIS software. To ensure that you are up to date with the latest color formulas, update your ICRIS software with the latest version.
New color formulas improve coverage
Removing the outdated toner colors reduces the number of toners that are needed. This results in a premium, streamlined system that delivers excellent results, regardless of the task.
List of toners that will no longer be available:
- 9906/1 1L MM906 WaterBase 900+ Series Green
- 9919/1 1L MM919 WaterBase 900+ Series Maroon
- 9929/1 1L MM929 WaterBase 900+ Series Violet
- 9943/.5 0.5L MM943 WaterBase 900+ Series Transparent Yellow Green
- 9946/1 1L MM946 WaterBase 900+ Series Blue Green
- 9980/1 1L MM913 WaterBase 900+ Series Metallic
- 9955/.5 0.5L MM955 WaterBase 900+ Series Transparent Red
Note that these color toners can still be used without any problem, but they will no longer be available for purchase from DeBeer Refinish; once current stocks of these toners are consumed, the item number will be deleted. Formulas containing the above toners will still be available in ICRIS.
Questions about updates to toner colors?
Hans Wittendorff, Technical Consultant