ATL3194/57 Loudspeaker paint black
About the product
ATL3194/57 Matt Orange Peel Effect Topcoat is a textured speaker cabinet paint. For a professional finish on the speaker.
ATL3194/XX can be applied either using a sound-deadening spray gun or with a pressure spray gun.
If applied with a pressure spray gun, the orange peel effect is much less obvious than if applied with a silenced spray gun, which also ensures the best versatility: coarser or finer orange peel effects can be achieved by adjusting the product flow applied with this type of spray gun.
ATL3194/NN can be tinted with XA2006/XX water-based pastes.
Number of layers: 1. Recommended application weight (g/m²): 200 - 300
Safety and enviroment
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H410: Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H330: Fatal if inhaled.
- H318: Causes serious eye damage.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H310: Fatal in contact with skin.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H331: Toxic if inhaled.
- H302: Harmful if swallowed.
- H301: Toxic if swallowed.