Ultrafine SE Polish 50383
About the product
3M Ultrafine SE Polish 50383 is an effective polishing agent for an exceptional high-gloss finish. Gives a swirl-free ("hologram") finish also on black cars. Designed for use as the final step in the 3M color coding process.
A product within the 3M wide range of paint rectification products designed to help bodyshops achieve a perfect finish quickly and efficiently.
Ultrafine SE Polish is one of the latest generation of award winning colour coded compounds designed to deal with virtually all paint defect rectification work that can now be undertaken with ease and confidence.
Safety and enviroment
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H413: May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
- H318: Causes serious eye damage.
- H410: Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H302: Harmful if swallowed.