|Go Big||Number of sales units|
Safety and enviroment
- H332: Harmful if inhaled.
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H373: May cause damage to organs <or state all organs affected, if known> through prolonged or repeated exposure <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H312: Harmful in contact with skin.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- P340: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305: IF IN EYES:
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P303: IF ON SKIN (or hair):
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P361: Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.
- P351: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- P260: Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P353: Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P304: IF INHALED:
- P338: Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.