70-271 Xpress 15 Clear Coat Anti-scratch
About the product
70-271 is a scratch resistant HS Express clearcoat on the latest binder technology. It can be applied in 2 saturated coats, stretches to a smooth surface and has an excellent deep gloss.
70-271 is mixed 2:1 with hardener 70-271H.
16 - 18 s 4 mm DIN
1. 3 - 5 min. 2. 10 min
1.2 - 1.3 mm 2.0 - 2.5 bar
Layer thickness 50 - 60 µm
dust-free: 30 min
Air drying: 1 hour
dry for polishing: 1.5 t
Safety and enviroment
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H410: Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H373: May cause damage to organs <or state all organs affected, if known> through prolonged or repeated exposure <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H312: Harmful in contact with skin.
- H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H302: Harmful if swallowed.
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H413: May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
- H332: Harmful if inhaled.
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P361: Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.
- P338: Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P351: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- P305: IF IN EYES:
- P353: Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P303: IF ON SKIN (or hair):
- P501: Dispose of contents/container to...
- P260: Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.