Ionstar Anti-Static Gun
About the product
IONSTAR anti-static gun improves paint adhesion. Prevents dust and impurities from sticking to surfaces, and helps to achieve clean and perfect painting results more quickly. No static electricity, less rework.
By using IONSTAR, you can neutralize static +/ - charges that occur on surfaces and gain a number of cost-saving benefits.
As the very first antistatic gun with innovative fiber-optic technology, the IONSTAR now offers even more top performance for the best painting results.
Almost 100% reduction in dust inclusions with improved paint adhesion. For the painter, this means best paintwork, much less rework and a higher paint-job capacity
- Pre-assembled and ready to use
- Incl. standard EU coupling for compressed air hoses with protective alu-case
- Ex(ATEX), CE and UKCA certified - Approved for use in spray booths
- Dimensions IONSTAR H/W/D: 190 x 110 x 34 mm
- IONSTAR device weight: 240 g
- Recommended operating pressure: 2,5-3,5 Bar / 0,25 - 0,35 MPa / 30 - 50 psi
- Max. operating pressure: 5,5 Bar / 0,55 MPa / 80 psi
- Temperature range: -15 - 50°C / 5 - 122°F / 258 - 323°K
- Recommended air-flow rate: 150 l/min / 5,3 cfm
- Rated voltage: 12V
- High voltage: 5,1kV / DC 20%