Matchpen R, penlight
About the product
Scangrip Matchpen R is a rechargeable pencil light with two color temperatures and an extremely high CRI+ value. Small and rechargeable lamp for detailing and color recognition.
The light fits perfectly in the work pocket and, with its excellent color recognition properties, is specially designed for detailing, inspection, and painting work. Thus, the pencil light's CRI+ lighting means that you will be able to notice even the smallest scratches and scuffs - and of course also (small) differences in the colors on a given surface.
With MATCHPEN R, you can choose between two color temperatures, which, in addition to the extremely high CRI+ value, makes the lamp unique in terms of detecting differences in color coatings as well as detecting scratches and scuffs, depending on which colors the surface in question may have.
The MATCHPEN R also offers a focus function, so that you can concentrate the light in a 10° to 45° lighting angle.
MATCHPEN R is made of durable aluminum and with a glass lens that is resistant to shocks.
You easily recharge the MATCHPEN R with the included USB cable.
// MATCPEN R is tested in accordance with the ANSI/NEMA FL-1 standard
- Charging time (number of hours) 2.50
- Operating time with max. lumen (number of hours) 2.50
- IP class IP30
- Operating temperature (°C) -10 to +40 °C
- Luminous flux max. (Lumen) 100
- Illuminance max. ([email protected]) 8000
- Lighting intensity min. ([email protected]) 700
- Illumination distance (meters) 0.50
- Light source Ultra high CRI COB LED
- Color temperature (CCT) 6500
- Color temperature (CCT) min. 4500
- Color rendering (CRI) Ra >92
- Adjustable color temperature 2 temperatures
- Beam angle headlights 10°-45°
- Light cone length (meters) 95