Paint Stop Floor Filter - 60 mm (DIN 53855)
About the product
The paint stop filter is a green/white fiberglass filter mat which is the most used filter to catch overspray. Ideal as a floor filter under the grid in the paint booth, to catch overspray that falls to the ground.
The paint stop filters are made of long glass fibers with synthetic thermosetting resins on a structure with progressive density that ensures the retention of particles of different sizes. Paint stop filter is green on the air intake side and white on the air outlet side and is sold in rolls with a length of 20 m, but you are free to choose between different widths that suit your needs.
With good resistance to temperature (up to 180 °C - DIN8279/12), a thickness of 60 mm and filter classification: EU3 (EUROVENT4/5) – G3 (EN 779), you get here a good filter for the paint booth.
Paint stop filter is very widely used in the industrial and car painting industry, but is used by many industries. Paint stop filters are often used in conjunction with other air filters, such as pre-filters, to provide the most effective air filtration.
- Weight/m²: 210g DIN 53854
- Thickness: 60 mm DIN 53855
- Air intake side: GREEN
- Air outlet side: WHITE
- Composition: LONG GLASS FIBERS
- Treatment: RESINATE
- Air permeability: 920 l/min/20 cm2 DIN 53887
- Warm size variation – STABLE UP TO 180 °C
- Variation in heat: STABLE UP TO 180 °C DIN8279/12
- Air volume: 5400 m3 /h
- Air speed: 1.50m/s
- Starting resistance: 15Pa
- Recommended final resistance: 250Pa
- Average Arrest:
- -with enamel 93% (gravimetric method)
- -with paint 85%
- -with varnish 83%
- Dust holding capacity: 3000g/m2
- Filter classification: EU3 (EUROVENT4/5) – G3 (EN 779)
Safety and enviroment