Scuff-it Mat Gel 50018
About the product
3M 50018 Scuff-it is a combination of scuffing and cleaning gel for preparing original or refinish paints prior to fading out basecoats and/or applying clear coats.
3M recommends that the product is used in conjunction with 3M Scotch-Brite Copper or Grey Scuff Sponges or Multi-Flex pads.
Safety and enviroment
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H372: Causes damage to organs <or state all organs affected, if known> through prolonged or repeated exposure <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- H318: Causes serious eye damage.
- H302: Harmful if swallowed.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- P333: If skin irritation or rash occurs:
- P338: Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P305 + P351 + P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P305: IF IN EYES:
- P351: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- P333 + P313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P260: Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P313: Get medical advice/attention.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.