Safety and enviroment
- H302: Harmful if swallowed.
- H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H312: Harmful in contact with skin.
- H318: Causes serious eye damage.
- H373: May cause damage to organs <or state all organs affected, if known> through prolonged or repeated exposure <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
- H332: Harmful if inhaled.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P338: Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305: IF IN EYES:
- P351: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- P271: Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P260: Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P243: Take action to prevent static discharges.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container to...