Safety and enviroment
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
- H351: Suspected of causing cancer <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H332: Harmful if inhaled.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H330: Fatal if inhaled.
- H334: May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.