Ral 9002 - Grauweiss
Safety and enviroment
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H312: Harmful in contact with skin.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H373: May cause damage to organs <or state all organs affected, if known> through prolonged or repeated exposure <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H332: Harmful if inhaled.
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- P361: Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P353: Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P241: Use explosion-proof [electrical/ventilating/lighting/…] equipment.
- P240: Ground and bond container and receiving equipment.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container to...
- P303: IF ON SKIN (or hair):
- P243: Take action to prevent static discharges.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P233: Keep container tightly closed.