Safety and enviroment
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H332: Harmful if inhaled.
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H312: Harmful in contact with skin.
- H222: Extremely flammable aerosol.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H373: May cause damage to organs <or state all organs affected, if known> through prolonged or repeated exposure <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- H280: Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated.
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
- P410: Protect from sunlight.
- P412: Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F.
- P338: Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P271: Use only outdoors or in a well-ventilated area.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P251: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P211: Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P312: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/… if you feel unwell.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container to...
- P103: Read label before use.
- P305: IF IN EYES:
- P351: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- P337: If eye irritation persists:
- P313: Get medical advice/attention.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.