Safety and enviroment
- H312: Harmful in contact with skin.
- H361: Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child <state specific effect if known> <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H332: Harmful if inhaled.
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H373: May cause damage to organs <or state all organs affected, if known> through prolonged or repeated exposure <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- P378: Use… to extinguish.
- P260: Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P331: Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P310: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…
- P370: In case of fire:
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.