975 DK Interior, Lye T265
About the product
Water-based white pigmented lacquer for the treatment of inner lists and panels of light wood. For applicator/painting machine or spray.
Directions for use
Surface must be clean firm and sustainable. Wood moisture should not exceed 20% RH Any resin exudations to be removed and be after dried with appropriate thinner.
The product is thoroughly stirred prior to use. Optionally diluted with water to spraying viscosity. Lye 1718 requires 2 x application for proper staining and optimal prevention of yellowing of the timber.
- Binder: Acrylic
- Gloss: Approx. 10, half cooked
- Vol. dry matter: Approx. 16%
- Colour: Lud 1718
- Drying time: Approx. 1 hour, paintable approx. 4 hours at 20 °C, 65% RH
- Application: Optimal temperature for product, subject and surroundings: 18-22 °C and R/F approx. 50%
- Dilution: Water. Usually not diluted
- Range: 10-15 m²/ltr. depending on the absorbency of the wood and application method
Safety and enviroment
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H311: Toxic in contact with skin.
- H330: Fatal if inhaled.
- H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H318: Causes serious eye damage.
- H410: Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H301: Toxic if swallowed.
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H331: Toxic if inhaled.
- H302: Harmful if swallowed.
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P284: [In case of inadequate ventilation] wear respiratory protection.