Industrial Cleaner 50098
About the product
3M industrial cleaner spray. Removes grease, oil, ink, and most adhesives without harsh chemicals or hours of soaking. Gently clean and leaves a pleasant citrus scent.
Here is the cleaning agent that quickly and effectively removes difficult-to-dissolve substances such as dried-in tape and glue residues, tar, and heel marks on floors. Equally effective is the industrial cleaner that removes grease, oil, and dirt.
The spray is non-corrosive and is free of chlorinated solvents. Can help prepare surfaces for adhesive bonding.
Safety and enviroment
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H280: Contains gas under pressure; may explode if heated.
- H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H413: May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
- H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H410: Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H361: Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child <state specific effect if known> <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H373: May cause damage to organs <or state all organs affected, if known> through prolonged or repeated exposure <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H222: Extremely flammable aerosol.
- P251: Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- P211: Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition source.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P410 + P412: Protect from sunlight. Do no expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F.
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P412: Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50°C/ 122°F.
- P410: Protect from sunlight.