Paint correction, round 32 mm
About the product
Remove dirt nibs and paint defects before buffing, to reduce scratches and produce a finer finish with the 3M Abrasive Circle Sheet. The sheet can be used wet or dry, for better results on even the smallest, hard-to-reach jobs.
Carry out collision repair work more efficiently, with the 3M™ Paint Defect Removal Abrasive Circle Sheet. Sand off dirt nibs and paint defects before buffing, to reduce scratches and produce a finer finish. Our sheet can be used wet or dry, for better results on even the smallest, hard-to-reach jobs.
To remove dirt nibs and level excess surface texture over large or small areas, use fine grades: 1000, 1500, 2000. To reduce compounding time, refine any scratch that may still remain after first steps, use 2500 or 3000.
- Small area hand sanding saves time and money
- A complete selection of film-backed abrasives, plus hand tools and pads that fit effortlessly between your fingertips
- Minimizes defect repair area – no need to sand most or all of a freshly-painted panel
- Reduces compounding and polishing, saving money and cleanup time
- Coated aluminum oxide mineral abrasive is optimized for small sanding areas
- : Aluminum Oxide (AO)
- Holes: 0
- Diameter: 32 mm