About the product
UV Clear is a VOC-compliant, UV drying clear cloat. Using this UV Clear clear coat small holes / pores can be repaired easily.
Before application, the surface must be clean, dry and free of grease. We recommend cleaning the base beforehand with acetone or similar.
Because it is a UV clear coat, it needs to be dried with a UV lamp. Here we recommend the Carsystem UV Smart Lamp. Hold the UV Smart Lamp for approx. 4-5 cm above the repair site. Alternatively, you can use the lamp's magnetic base to attach it to metal surfaces and bend it over the repair site.
NOTE in the edge construction, UV Clear has a limited effect, as the product does not have sufficient adhesion. Density: at 20°C: 1.1 g/cm³ Storage: 24 months in closed original container in dark storage
- Product type: Clearcoat
Safety and enviroment
- H312: Harmful in contact with skin.
- H302: Harmful if swallowed.
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H318: Causes serious eye damage.
- H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H410: Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H413: May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life.
- H332: Harmful if inhaled.
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P305: IF IN EYES:
- P312: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/… if you feel unwell.
- P302: IF ON SKIN:
- P351: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- P301 + P312: IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/… if you feel unwell.
- P305 + P351 + P338: IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P302 + P352: IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/…
- P313: Get medical advice/attention.
- P338: Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P333: If skin irritation or rash occurs:
- P352: Wash with plenty of water/…
- P337 + P313: If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P301: IF SWALLOWED:
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P337: If eye irritation persists:
- P333 + P313: If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.