Mixture must be used within 5 - 10 min. at 20°C. Higher temperature can reduce the gel time.
Safety and enviroment
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H332: Harmful if inhaled.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H334: May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H372: Causes damage to organs <or state all organs affected, if known> through prolonged or repeated exposure <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- H361: Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child <state specific effect if known> <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H318: Causes serious eye damage.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H302: Harmful if swallowed.
- H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P338: Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P305: IF IN EYES:
- P353: Rinse skin with water [or shower].
- P340: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P304: IF INHALED:
- P210: Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P303: IF ON SKIN (or hair):
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P260: Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P351: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
- P361: Take off immediately all contaminated clothing.