EFAdeck H2O Heavy Epoxy Paint gray
About the product
EFAdeck 2-component water-dilutable glossy epoxy floor paint. Suitable for surface treatment of indoor concrete floors and walls, where high demands are placed on wear resistance, cleanability and chemical resistance. Hardener included.
Efadeck H2O is also suitable for use on concrete walls, where high wear resistance and ease of cleaning are required. Cannot be used on Curing-treated concrete floors.
Method Brush and roller
Recommended viscosity Undiluted
ATTENTION! The product must NOT be diluted with water in the final treatment and must be applied in thin layers!
Can be overcoated after 4-6 hours at 20 °C
Possibly. overpainting within 1 day 20 °C
Use dry 2 days 20 °C
Fully cured 1 week 20 °C
Can be washed after 1 week at 20 °C
- High abrasion resistance, good water and chemical resistance.
- Abrasion resistance measured according to Taber abrasives (ASTM D 4060-84): 71.8 mg/1000 rev.
- Gives a pore-tight surface.
- Withstands the effects of petrol, oil and other commonly found liquids.
- Efadeck H2O Heavy is suitable for use on concrete walls, where high wear resistance and ease of cleaning are required.
- Slip resistance: The coefficient of friction is measured in accordance with DIN 51131. Result: 0.51 (Interpretation according to Baua: Safe, low likelihood of falling).
Safety and enviroment
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H318: Causes serious eye damage.
- H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- P305: IF IN EYES:
- P332: If skin irritation occurs:
- P310: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/…
- P264: Wash ... thoroughly after handling.
- P280: Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container to...
- P102: Keep out of reach of children.
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.