TZ9935/BB Color Mat PU Converter White 35 Gloss
About the product
Sayerlack two-pack polyurethane topcoat for high-end manufacturers of kitchens, cabinetry, furniture, and other wooden artifacts.
The surfaces treated with TZ99**/BB and TZ99**/NN show excellent uniformity of the matting agent, excellent distension, high softness to the touch, and good hardness.
When used with TH0720/00. the pigmented topcoats TZ99**/BB and /NN also guarantee high chemical and physical resistances.
TZ99**/XX has been specifically formulated for tintomentric systems. TZ99**/BB (white and Tz99**/NN (neutral) bases should be tinted with Sayerlack solvent-based pastes TP2009/XX.
Safety and enviroment
- H336: May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H411: Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H304: May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H332: Harmful if inhaled.
- H312: Harmful in contact with skin.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H226: Flammable liquid and vapour.
- H373: May cause damage to organs <or state all organs affected, if known> through prolonged or repeated exposure <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H361: Suspected of damaging fertility or the unborn child <state specific effect if known> <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- H225: Highly flammable liquid and vapour.