130 B3 WB Wood Preserver
About the product
Wood Preserver to not impregnated wood. For new and old woodwork to be protected against dry rot, Blue Stain and surface mould.
For example, windows, doors, cladding, barge boards, fences, carports etc. Approved according to DS / EN 599-1, use Class 3 approval no. 308/9 F
Safety and enviroment
- H318: Causes serious eye damage.
- H331: Toxic if inhaled.
- H360: May damage fertility or the unborn child <state specific effect if known > <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- H410: Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H302: Harmful if swallowed.
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H372: Causes damage to organs <or state all organs affected, if known> through prolonged or repeated exposure <state route of exposure if it is conclusively proven that no other routes of exposure cause the hazard>.
- P273: Avoid release to the environment.
- P284: [In case of inadequate ventilation] wear respiratory protection.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container to...
- P101: If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.