How to use Autoglym Coat-it
Video af Autoglym
Seals that provide a glossy, water-repellent as well as wax-like finish on the car that lasts for several weeks. It is safe to use in bodywork, plastic, glass, chrome and rubber. Apply with a high pressure cleaner and rinse again. After rinsing, wipe off with wash skin.
Here's how you do it
- Wash and rinse the vehicle.
- Apply Coat-It to the wet vehicle via high-pressure cleaning foam equipment.
- Rinse the product immediately.
- Dry vehicle.
Important! Clean windshield and wiper blades with Autoglym Window Clean.
If you use a foam bottle:
Add 50 ml of Coat-It to a foam bottle, then add 250 ml of water and mix gently.
If using an injector:
Place the chemical intake pipe directly into the Coat-It container. Set dilution to 2%.
Worth to notice
- Do not allow the product to dry on the car.
- In hot weather conditions, apply first on the shade side to avoid drying on the surface.
- Clean the windshield and wiper blades after treatment to avoid the "film" effect on the pane.