921 DK2 Wood Stain T121 Transparent
About the product
A water-borne translucent slightly thixotropic wood treatment based on aqueous alkyd. Contains agents which protect the film against fouling - Enhances the natural structure and protects against moisture and cracking.
Contain UV absorber that along with the pigmentation protects against the sun's harmful beams ultraviolete. - Should not be used as colorless
- Gloss Approx. 30, semigloss
- Thinning Water. Normally not to be diluted
- Tools Brush, Roller or Spraying
- Application +20ºC to +25ºC. RF: 50-75%
- Coverage 5-10 m²/ltr. Depending on the absorption
- Drying 1-2 hours, recoatable after approx. 16 hours at 20 ° C 65% RH.
Safety and enviroment
- H317: May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H335: May cause respiratory irritation.
- H331: Toxic if inhaled.
- H315: Causes skin irritation.
- H318: Causes serious eye damage.
- H302: Harmful if swallowed.
- H400: Very toxic to aquatic life.
- H301: Toxic if swallowed.
- H311: Toxic in contact with skin.
- H319: Causes serious eye irritation.
- H314: Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H412: Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H410: Very toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P501: Dispose of contents/container to...
- P284: [In case of inadequate ventilation] wear respiratory protection.
- P273: Avoid release to the environment.
- P261: Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.