Mirlon Total Hand Pads 115 x 230 mm
Mirka Mirlon Total hand pads produce a dense scratch pattern and rapid result. Developed for mattening of hard-to-reach areas, such as corners and profiles, prior to painting.
It is also used when feathering out, removing overspray in a blending zone and for spot repairs. In the wood sector, Mirlon Total is also excellent for intermediate sanding.
Suitable for: Automotive Refinishing, Paint & Decoration, Wood Processing, Metal Processing, Composite Processing, Marine Industry, Vehicles Manufacturing
- Suitable for use in wet and dry modes.
- Grain Aluminium oxide (VF)/Silicon carbide (XF,UF,MF)
- Color Red(VF)/Black(XF)/Grey(UF)/Beige(MF)
- Backing Non-woven
- Bonding Resin
- Grit range Very Fine - 360, Xtra Fine - 800, Ultra Fine - 1500, Micro Fine - 2500
- Coating Three-dimensional Total Coating™