Norton Pro Soft-Touch 15H 150mm
Made with a soft foam backing designed for effective sanding of curved and contoured surfaces. To be used with medium Norton self-grip back-up pad Ø150mm on orbital sanders
Combined with the high performance Norton Pro abrasive grain which provides long life, Soft-Touch discs maintain excellent cutting action and a very quality finish. A fluid and linear sanding result is achieved preventing cutting through to the paint layer.
In addition, the Soft-Touch system is designed to provide a solution for each application. The foam backing is colour coded to aid identification of the disc required for each sanding operation.
Salmon, Yellow and Dark Blue is sanding of polyurethane primer.
Turquoise is cutting back lacquer before a flush joint
White retouching clear coat
Green before polishing and buffing.
- Premium, heat-treated aluminium oxide grain
- Fibre-reinforced latex paper
- Water based No-Fillayer
- No pigment in No-Fil or bond system
- Flexible foam backing with coloured self-grip
- Colour-coded discs which give easy identification of grit
- Diameter: 150 mm
- Grit: P320, P400, P500, P600, P800, P1000, P1500
- Holes: 15
Cutting back lacquer before a flush joint