Scotch-Brite Roloc Bristle Round, 50 Mm, P50, Green, 07524
About the product
Scotch-Brite Roloc Bristle disc is molded with ceramic Cubitron abrasive mineral. Used for metalworking in the food industry, hospital sector, aircraft maintenance, car and general maintenance and repair.
Use the Scotch-Brite Roloc brush pad to clean, deburr, polish and sand efficiently. Our brush wheels are a safe alternative to wire brushes, chemicals and pastes. They work quickly with good cutting ability and cover a wider surface area than wire brushes. The brushes stay in place with light pressure to remove rust and coatings without damaging the base material. They come with the Roloc mounting system, which ensures greater efficiency.
- Molded, abrasive filled bristles strip, deburr, blend, finish, polish, clean, and remove coatings more effectively than wire brushes
- Proprietary 3M™ Ceramic Abrasive Grain blend provides high degree of finish quality throughout the life of the disc
- Bristle spacing is ideal for coating removal and other high-loading substances
- Flexible bristles conform to contours to produce consistent finishes, even on complex parts
- Industries: Car Refinish, Industrial Metal Finishing, Bodywork, Commercial Vehicle Refinish
- Grit: P50